Sokkia Reflectorless total station CX105 total station cheapest price
0.3 to 500m(1.0 to 1,640ft.)
Coaxial red laser using EDM beam
-20°C~+50°C(-4°F to +122°F)
Dust &Water proof:
On right instrument support
Control panel location:
On both faces
Approx. 10,000 points
1000 Piece/Pieces per Month
Packaging & Delivery
size:60 x 55 x 45 cm
2-3 working days after payment confirmed
Sokkia Reflectorless 0.3 to 500m total station CX105 5" total station cheapest price
• RED-tech Technology Reflectorless EDM
• Long-range Bluetooth® Technology*1
• Advanced Angle Measurement System
• The Longest*2Battery Life – 36 Hours
• Waterproof, Rugged, and Operator Friendly
• Advanced Security and Maintenance with TSshieldTM
*1 Offered as an option in some areas.
*2 As of December 2011.
♥ RED-tech Technology Reflectorless EDM
Fastest measurment time in its class.
• Sokkia traditional pinpoint precision in reflectorless distance measurement.
• Reflectorless operation from 30cm to 500m.
• Coaxial EDM beam and laser-pointer provide fast and accurate aiming.
• Ensures accuracy even with reflective sheets.
The ultra-narrow EDM beam can precisely measure walls, corners, manholes on the road surface, even chain-link fences and tree branches.
♥ Long-Range Bluetooth® Technology
• The CX series of total stations features Bluetooth Class1 wireless technology for reliable data communications. • All CX data is instantly available at the
♥ Advanced Angle Measurement System
• CX features Sokkia's original absolute encoders that provide long-term reliability in any job site condition. Dual-axis compensator ensures stable measurements
even when setup on uneven terrain. • Sokkia’s traditional motion clamp and tangent screw are employed to ensure stable angle measurement. • CX-101 and CX-102 feature groundbreaking IACS (Independent Angle
Calibration System) technology for extremely reliable angle measurement.
♥ The Longest Battery Life -36 Hours
The CX single battery can last up to 36 hours. • Greatly reduces likelihood of low power during any full-days work. • Eliminates the need for nightly recharging or carrying extra batteries.
♥ Waterproof, Rugged, and Operator Friendly
• IP66 dustproof / waterproof rating. • Metal chassis and heavy duty handle add ruggedness. • Standard usage temperature range -20 to +50°C. Low temperature models can be used as low as -30°C and high temperature models up to +60°C.
Magnification / Resolving power
30x / 2.5"
Length: 171mm (6.7in.), Objective aperture: 45mm (1.8in.) (48mm (1.9in.) for EDM), Image: Erect, Field of view: 1°30' (26m/1,000m), Minimum focus: 1.3m (4.3ft.), Reticle illumination: 5 brightness levels
1" / 5" (0.0002 / 0.001gon, 0.005 / 0.02mil)
Accuracy (ISO 17123-3:2001)
IACS (Independent Angle Calibration System)
Dual-axis compensator / Collimation compensation
Dual-axis liquid tilt sensor, working range: ±6' (±111mgon) / Collimation compensation available
Reflectorless mode: Class 3R / Prism / sheet mode: Class 1
Measuring range (under average conditions)
0.3 to 500m(1.0 to 1,640ft.)
RS90N-K: 1.3 to 500m (4.3 to 1,640ft.) , RS50N-K: 1.3 to 300m (4.3 to 980ft.), RS10N-K: 1.3 to 100m (4.3 to 320ft.)
CP01: 1.3 to 2,500m (8,200ft.), OR1PA: 1.3 to 500m (1,640ft.)
One AP prism
1.3 to 4,000m (4.3 to 13,120ft.) / Under good conditions*6: 5,000m (16,400ft.)
Three AP prisms
to 5,000m (16,400ft.) / Under good conditions*6: to 6,000m (19,680ft.)